The purpose of this web site is to facilitate requesting access to the annual Texas STAR dashboard. All personnel of participating medical schools may have access to Texas STAR provided their student affairs office follows the steps outlined below.
For administrators of participating medical schools:
- To register, please send your gmail address to TexasSTAR
- You can create a gmail address for this purpose. Example: TexasSTARUTSW@gmail.com
- Please sign on as "School Admin" with your registered gmail account.
- Once signed on, you will be able to request access/Microsoft invitation email for faculty/students/advisors of your school.
For other personnel of participating medical schools:
- Please have your student affairs office request access for you. Once they have made this request, you should receive an invitation email from Microsoft to activate your access to Texas STAR.
- If you miss the invitation email, you can "Request Access" to receive additional invitation email.
Other useful links and documents:
- ATTENTION: We no longer process access request for Texas Star Dashboard 2022 from 03/01/2023, please wait for version 2023 in early May.
- Existing access for version 2022 will be valid until end of Apr and it will be taken offline along with all access.
- Texas STAR 2023 Survey Gateway
- Texas STAR Online Dashboard 2022 (Activated User Only)
- Texas STAR Project Website
- PDF: User Menu for Web Portal
- PDF: Question/Issue with accessing Texas STAR Dashboard:
- PDF: Texas STAR Project FAQ
- PDF: Texas STAR Dashboard User Operation Manual